Payroll servicesLooking after your staff
Your employees are key to your business’ success. We help you to manage their payslips, PAYE, NI and pension deductions as well as employee benefits etc.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
Register with HMRC
You are required to register with HMRC if:
- Your business takes on its first employee.
- You take on a subcontractor under the Construction Industry Scheme.
We assist you with the registration process.
You are required to:
- Employer annual final Real Time Information (RTI) returns
- Employee summaries P60
- Expenses and benefits return P11D
We assist you with or attend to the preparation of these forms accurately and timeously.
I need to set up a pension scheme due to auto-enrolment:
- Set up a pension scheme for your company.
- Manage the regular contribution information transfer to your pension provider.
- Effect the payments to the pension provider.
You are required to:
- Prepare and send Real Time Information to HMRC comprising information pertaining to salaries, wages and deductions.
- Prepare and send employee payslips.
- Prepare CIS returns.
- Make payments of PAYE, NI, CIS, etc to HMRC.
We run your payroll, send you your payslips along with a payroll summary. We send Real Time Information (RTI) returns to HMRC before or on the payment day. We advise you, in good time, what to pay HMRC. We also ensure that you benefit from the employment allowance and small employer’s relief where relevant.
Set up automated payments
You need to deal with:
Starters and leavers, Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), Statutory Adoption Pay (SAP), Ordinary Statutory Paternity Pay (OSPP), Additional Statutory Paternity Pay (ASPP), Student Loans, Automated payments to staff, etc.
We help you attend to these matters and set up automated payments.
You will want to avoid penalties for late returns and payments:
We help you comply with the rules and thus avoid penalties, saving you both money and time. Occasionally there is scope for us to appeal penalties.